Wednesday, February 24, 2010

2009 Crossfit Games (HSPU, KB Swings, and Incline Situps)

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Early Evening

WU: 3 rounds
Shoulder dislocates, KB Swings (35#), 10 Pullups, 10 Back Extensions


Workout: 2009 Crossfit Games Event, AMRAP in 8 minutes...


4 HSPU
8 KB Swings (2 pood-I modified this to a 55# DB)
12 GHD Situps (I used a decline bench on the highest setting)


6 full rounds and tried to get another HSPU in but could not complete.



Workout comments: I'm still nursing a sore ankle so I tried limiting the exercises I do involving it. KB swings seemed OK when I tried them in the WU and it didn't really bother me throughout the workout. This workout has several limiting factors, as I just can't
General comments: Resting HR: 44. Sleep: 7 hours.


Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Early Evening

WU: 2 rounds

5 OH Squats (45#), 5 Hang Clean and Jerks (45#), 20 Pushups, 20 Situps

Workout: Rolling Thruster-Grace

7:42


Crossfit Center City

5 min rest: AMRAP in 3 minutes (situps): 96

Workout comments: This workout was good. Defintely saving it for a rainy day. I would like to see how I do with 135#.

General comments: My ankle is almost healed. I'm defintely mad that I can't run at all. I'm not sure if overcompensating over the course of next week would be helpful or detrimental. I really wanted to run the Ugly Mudder race this Sunday, but I don't see how it will at all be successful with the my lack of running and and my ankle not fully healed.

No comments: