Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pushups, Pullups, Situps

Early Afternoon

WU: 3 Rounds
Shoulder dislocates, 10 Left legged pistols, Samson stretch

Workout:
25 Pushups
25 Pullups
25 Situps
50 Pushups
50 Pullups
50 Situps
75 Pushups
75 Pullups
75 Situps

35:23

Workout comments: I have been doing heavy loads of pullups lately. Without much access to a standard pullup bar to practice kipping pullups, I'm left with the pullup bar that I hang from my door frame. Most of the time I have to resort to semi-strict pullups, that being no swing and very little leg kick. During these long bouts, I can't seem to get more than 5 reps at a time. Hopefully this improves before long.

General comments: Ankle seems to have taken a slight turn for the worse. I was hoping it would be fully healed in 7-10 days. It's frustrating that these sorts of things go on this long. I'm going to serious lay off the lower body exercises until it is healed. Food consumption this weekend has been pretty solid. Almost entirely clean. I'm not going to track what I eat, just an overall estimate.

No comments: