Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Moderate run, 400 Pushups

Early afternoon



A moderate run around Malvern during lunch today with Paul, Brian, and Raph. We ran the route they called the Diamond Rock loop. The heat started out humid and almost overbearing. The middle section of the run entered some wooded areas, so the shade offered a little relief. But making our way into the latter miles of the run, the sun beat down on our faces and backs. I wished like crazy that THE END was near.



All day



Throughout the day, I'm making it my goal to complete 1000 pushups. I did 200 this morning: 10 on the top of every minute for 20 minutes. It wasn't that tough, but it was mentally draining. I did another 100 this afternoon before the run in two sets: probably less than 5 minutes. A final 100 after work and I just ran out of time. I didn't make it out of work until after 7 and then headed back down the shore.

No comments: