Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pullups 9, 13, 9, 9, 8

Thrusters 4 X 5
Load: 120, 140, 140, 140

4 X 800 meter intervals, 400m rest (treadmill)
3:00 for all

Late Evening

About an hour of basketball. Started feeling frustrated with the lack of "team" play and the quality of the referees. Came to the stark realization that it would be better to enjoy the time for what it is rather than expecting others to elevate themselves. Still, it's tough to play in a game where the whistle is blowing every 30 seconds and you know you're team could be so much better if they trusted each other.

Workout comments: I'm not understanding the final set of pullups. I haven't done pullups since last Wednesday and took nearly 4 days off from any exercise whatsoever. Might be the structure of the pullup bar I'm using. I might be moving my body too far away from the bar during the pullup. Or I might be doing too few reps before a hanging rest and then completing the rest of the pullups. Doesn't make any sense. Next time I might try to avoid a superset, even if it does work complementary muscle groups.

No comments: