Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Strength, Basketball

Early afternoon

Pullups 9, 12, 9, 9, 11
Dumbbell Presses 4 X 5
Load: 110, 120, 130, 130

Cleans 4 X 3
Load: 140, 150, 150, 160

Incline Situps 4 X 15

Evening

Basketball. Two days, two wins. Played pretty well. Although we finally had a few subs during the game so everyone could stay pretty fresh.

Workout comments: I don't know what it is. A few months back I remember being able to easily do 4 X 10 pullups or chinups. Since starting this 50 pullups program, I've seen some improvement, but it also seems like I'm struggling with every set. I'll see how the next test goes before making a decision, but it has me stumped.

Presses were tough, but I haven't really done them in a while. I imagine the high reps I was able to do in HSPU were because of all the bench pressing I was doing. Not sure if I want to get back into this fully or not, but I guess at least once a week for each exercise is good enough for now.

No comments: