Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Boot Camp

Early afternoon

Workout: Boot Camp
4 Rounds: AMRAP in 1 minute

Push Press (45# DBs)
KB Swings (55#)
Box Jumps (24in)
Plank Pushups
Squat Thrust w/ Mountain Climber

16, 16, 9, 9, 6

Finished things up with Tabatta situps: 12

Workout comments: I always treat these kinds of workouts on the Tabatta scoring system, because there is really no way to keep track of all the reps during each round. Had no energy today. Little sleep and no breakfast probably are to blame for that. I don't think I have ever had the sensation of honestly wanting to walk out of a workout because I was doing so badly. I probably should have, because I took a spill during the third round of box jumps. Could have been worse, but it was still throbbing pretty bad for the rest of the workout.




No comments: