Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Central Bucks Crossfit

Late Afternoon

WU: Ladder agility training, Parallete practice: 3 rounds max hold L-sit, 3 rounds max reps pushups, DB Squat clean thruster practice

Workout: 21, 18, 15, 12, 9, 6, 3

Dumbbell Squat Clean Thrusters (45# X 2 = 90#)
Renegade Rows (45# X 2 = 90#)
Situps X 2

  • Workout comments: This is like the 4th or 5th workout in a row that I have done that has lasted at or over 30 minutes. It was hard to tell whether the DBSQT were taking more out of my muscles or lungs. Both were burning like a Southern California wildfire. It's tough to gauge whether I am doing these in a respectable time or not, since most other people are finishing before me, albeit with lighter weights. Either way, I don't think I could have physically taken less rest during the workout. Mike made a comment that using those weights and finishing the workout in under 15 minutes should be my ultimate goal. I hope there's no one out there that can finish that workout that fast.
  • Body: Tight hamstrings, Sore lower back
  • Nutrition: Needed improvement

No comments: