Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rest, Kipping practice

Late afternoon

20 minutes of kipping pullup practice. Used a pullup bar at Miles Park in Lafayette Hill that was made out of some plastic material that ripped up my hands. Could only get 5-6 in at a time but I felt I was getting it down by the end. Next I'll have to try butterfly pullups.

General comments: Decided to seriously take some time off for the next few days. I might incorporate some upper body workouts or upper body skill work just to maintain some consistently, but I'm going to seriously stay off my legs until next Tuesday. This should give me a solid week of rest. I have been chasing doctors for the past few weeks trying to get some sort of relief, but John W. suggested a week of rest. I haven't honestly tried this yet, so what's the harm? I'm going to keep the brace on at all times and try to avoid seriously time spent walking, standing, etc. Lots of fish oil, protein, and water to speed recovery. We'll see if it works.
Body: Tired, feeling fatigued but no standout soreness anywhere. Been having some trouble getting a decent night's sleep the past few days and having a hard time getting out of bed.
RHR: 48 BPM

No comments: