Monday, January 31, 2011

Strength, Uphill walk

Early afternoon

Pullups 8, 11, 8, 8, 11
Squats 5 X 3
Load: 195, 235, 235, 235, 235

Clean and Jerk 4 X 3
Load: 120, 140, 160, 160
Incline Situps 4 X 15

Uphill treadmill walk 1 mile @ 10% grade
17:22

Workout comments: Again feeling very tired and sluggish. Aspirations of a metcon quickly disintegrated.

Body: My left shoulder has been feeling twinging recently and I can't figure out why. I didn't do much shoulder work last week and don't remember hurting it during basketball or anywhere else. It's not a painful thing, just a weird sensation. The pullups were not a struggle to complete with this issue.

My knee has been feeling much better in the morning, which I think is a pretty good sign. Usually my injuries are pretty stiff in the morning. I'm convinced that this one pair of dress shoes I own has been contributing to both knee and ankle aggravation. Each time I wear them, both injuries tend to flare up. I got rid of them today.

Sleep: About 8 hours.

No comments: