Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bootcamp

Wasn't sure if I was up for this workout today. I had to drop Brigid off at the airport at 6AM this morning after being up until almost 1130 last night watching the NCAA championship. What a great game. I was pulling for Butler just because they were the underdog but I would have been happy that either team won. Except for the fact that my brother was in near last place in our pool, but was the only jacka$$ to pick Duke to win everything. Now he picks up 35 points and the victory.

WU: Jogging, Tabatta Squats: 10

Workout for today: Bootcamp

4 Rounds for time:

5 burpees
10 Dumbell Thrusters (2 X 30#)
15 Pushups
20 Situps
25 OH Walking Lunges (30#)

13:03

Workout comments: Normally the pushups wouldn't be a problem, but when they are predeced by burpees and thrusters, my arms get a bit fatigued. The original workout from Kathy's gym was supposed to be twice as many reps and the same number of rounds. This would have easily taken over 30 minutes.

Body: My legs were still extremely sore from the squats on Sunday. My lower back is also a little sore, but I'm not sure why.

No comments: