Saturday, April 17, 2010

Road Cycling Hill Repeats

10.4 miles total in 47 minutes.


5 X 0.20 mile repeats at 11% grade.


60, 56, 53, 51, ??, did an extra at 53.

Workout comments: Did not record the 5th repeat, so I had to do an extra one. The hill should probably be a little longer and steeper if I plan to this workout in the future, but it's one of the few hills with little traffic so I can safely make the U-turn down the hill. Speaking of rest, I only rested during the ride down, which averaged roughly 45-60 seconds. Felt good to ride the bike again, even though the weather was cold and windy. I defintely need to spend some more time in the saddle to get all my "bike" muscles back into shape. I'd like to spend significantly more time mountain biking this summer as well.


Paleo faults: 2 slices of wheat toast,

No comments: