Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Central Bucks Crossfit, run (April 7th, 9th)

Bit of a late post, but I've been on vacation in Naples, Florida for the past week. Here's a few workouts since then:

Wednesday, April 7th (afternoon)

WU: air squats, SDHP practice
Workout: Central Bucks Crossfit

21, 18, 15, 12, 9, 6, 3 SDHP (65#)
3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21 KB Swings (53#)

Shuttle Runs (4 cones, set every 12 meters)*
* Done before each round of SHDP and KB swings, 7 total.

17:30

Friday, April 9th (morning)

An easy run down in Boca Raton, Florida while waiting for Brigid to get out of some training sessions. Spent the morning drinking coffee with this view:



Not to mention the fact the route I took was pretty much right down A1A Beach Front Avenue:


I didn't see Vanilla Ice, not all the Lamborginis, but I'm sure I wasn't far enough south for this.



























No comments: